MTWU Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education MBA Admission 2017
“Towards Equal Status” – The motto of the Mother Teresa Women’s University is quite justified as we can see their efforts in women education and welfare. This university saw its inception way back in 1984 and now it is accredited by NAAC as a Grade B++ university. This university came up with its distance education cell in the year of 1988. While you can find two satellite branches of this university at Madurai and Chennai, the distance education headquarters is located at Kodaikanal.
MTWU MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Seeing the increasing demand for the MBA course in professional fields, this university started the distance MBA course for the females. Here are the main factors regarding the eligibility criteria for this course –
• There is no bar for the age to seek admission in this course and the duration for this course is two years.
• Any female with a valid graduation degree from a recognized board of education or university can apply for this course.
• To get an admission in this university the student needs to register her first with the university. The MBA registration fee is 150 rupees.
MTWU MBA Admission procedure:
The admission procedure in this university is considered to be the simplest one. You can obtain the admission form from the official website of the university. On other hand, you can get that from the offices of the university also either from Kodaikanal or Chennai or Madurai by visiting those centers. You just need to all the required documents and proofs along with the application form to get an application. After all these formal procedures, the university officials will issue an enrollment number and ID card for you.
Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU)
Kodaikanal Pin Code: 624101
Phone Number: 04542–241921
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nasik Distance Education MBA Admission 2017
YCMOU, the fifth ever open university in whole India was established in the year of 1989, as an initiative of the Government of Maharashtra in purpose to improve the education scenario. This university has its headquarters at Nasik and it is recognized by the University Grants Commission of India. Today, this university has around 1400 study centers under its jurisdiction. Among more than 200 courses provided by this university the MBA course in distance education mode is surely one of the most populars.
YCMOU MBA Eligibility and Course Detail
Here are the most important aspects of the eligibility criteria and course details in short –
• It should be noted that there various streams of MBA courses available in this university.
• The student applying for the MBA course in this university must pass the graduation course (10+2+3) successfully from a recognized university or a board of education.
• There is no bar for the ages and streams during the graduate level education to apply for this course.
• The candidate must possess a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT score.
• The eligibility criteria may differ from the institute to institute under the affiliation of this university.
YCMOU MBA Admission Procedure
Candidates applying with the above mentioned eligibility criteria are asked to appear for the written examination organized by the institutes. Now it should be noted that this is neither a common entrance test, nor organized by the university. These written tests are organized by the institutes themselves affiliated under the YCMOU. Now, it should be noted that the cut off marks for these tests are different and vary from one institute to other. You can find the list of affiliated institutes under this University on the official website of the university. You can check http://www.ycmou.com to get more detail about the institutes, university and the course.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)
Address: JSS BMC School, Nana Chowk,
Grant Rd-West, Mumbai,
Maharashtra Pin Code: 400007
Phone Number: 022-23874186
TNOU Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education MBA Admission 2017
Tamil Nadu Open University is an initiative of the Government of Tamil Nadu and it was established in the year of 2002. During the initial days, this university enjoyed the backing from both IGNOU and the Distance Education Council of India. Within the time of very few days, this University started to perform well and grabbed a huge amount of popularity among the students of Tamil Nadu and whole India as well. In fact, the MBA course offered by this university in distance education mode is considered as one of the bests in the whole country.
TNOU MBA Eligibility and Course Detail
Here are the eligibility criteria and the course details under the bullets –
• First of all the candidate applying for this course, needs to be an Indian citizen.
• The candidate should pass the graduation course successfully in any discipline either from Tamil Nadu Open University or from a university, which is recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
• The professional bachelor’s degree holders in Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Architecture, Engineering, and Education are also eligible to apply for this course.
• The duration for the MBA course from this university is two years. Though, the candidate will get the maximum time period of 8 years to complete this course. If he/she fails to do so within 8 years, he/she needs to re-register him/her to continue the course.
TNOU MBA Admission procedure
A merit list of the candidates seeking admission for Master of Business Administration course is prepared on the basis of their performance in graduation examination and the working experience they have (if any). After that the top candidates are offered an admission for this course. To know more about the eligibility, course detail and about the university you should log on to – http://www.tnou.ac.in.
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU)
Phone Number: 044-24306600
Address: No 577, Anna Salai,
Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Pin Code: 600015
SNDT Women’s University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
SNDT Women’s University Distance Education MBA Admission 2017
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University or SNDTWU was established by the famous reformist name Maharshi Karve, in the year of 1916 in Mumbai. Today this university has 36 departments and 26 colleges affiliated under it. Historically, this university is the first ever university in India to receive the five star gradation from NAAC. It has UGC recognition under the best also. It started the department of distance education in the year of 1979. This distance education cell provides education on various undergraduate, PG and certificate and diploma courses – MBA being one of them.
SNDT Women’s University MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Followings are the eligibility required by a candidate to apply for this distance MBA course in bullets –
• The candidate seeking admission in the distance MBA course needs to ass the graduation course successfully from any recognized university in Indian Territory.
• If the Candidate completed the graduation from any foreign university, it is mandatory for that university to feature in the list of recognized foreign universities by the Association of Indian Universities.
• There is no bar for age to apply for this course in this university.
SNDT Women’s University MBA Admission Procedure:
The candidates applying for the distance MBA course in SNDT need to go through a strict filter process. Actually, the University selects the top students for this course through a Common Entrance Test or CET. During this examination student’s knowledge on various subjects is checked. Successful candidates are offered an admission. A student after all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the CET online through the official website of the university. There you will get the syllabus of the CET and more information regarding university and course. The official university website is www.cdesndt.org. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com if you seek more info regarding this distance MBA course and the University.
SNDT Women’s University
Vithaldas Thackersey Marg,
Phone Number: 022-22031879
SMU Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education MBA Admission 2017
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) is one of the leading distance education institutes in whole India. In fact students prefer this university because the availability of the study centers. The student co-ordination of this university is obviously remarkable. Not only that, this university is considered as one of the most affordable universities too. Moreover, this university is famous for offering the professional courses like MBA.
SMU MBA Course Detail
Most interestingly, this university offers MBA courses of two different kinds and durations. Followings are the various MBA courses provided by this university –
• MBA 2 years
• MBA 3 years (Dual Specialization)
Now, it should be noted that the candidate needs to complete the above courses within maximum of four years and six years respectively.
Sikkim Manipal University MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Students seeking admission for any of the MBA courses in this university needs to pass the graduation course from any recognized university or SMU itself. There is no bar of age and subject combination during the graduation course for the students seeking examination in this university.
Sikkim Manipal University MBA Admission Procedure:
• You should download the prospectus first from the SMU website
• Next, you need to visit the nearest study center of SMU
• After that, submit the filled application form and the supporting documents (attested) at study center. You should submit the course fee through Demand Draft along with it too.
• The study center will send those documents to the headquarters of the university after verifying them.
• After than University will again verify the application form and documents. After all these formalities you will get the updates on the website.
• Finally you ID and password will be allotted. You can collect you ID card and study materials from the study center afterwards.
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)
Phone Number: 1800–266–7878
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.G.University Mahatma Gandhi University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Mahatma Gandhi Distance Education MBA Admission 2017
Mahatma Gandhi University was established in 2nd October, 1983 in Kerala and now is famous for the quality education it provides in the beautiful campus. This university started its school of Distance Education or SDE in the year of 1990, and since then it becomes popular among the students all around the country. Currently, this university has 64 study centers in India and 8 study centers abroad too. Among the entire PG level distance education course provided by this university, MBA is the most popular one.
M.G.University MBA Eligibility Criteria:
The course duration for the MBA course in distance in this university is two years. There are no bounds for the age to pursue this course. Here are the important parameters regarding the eligibility for this course in this university –
• Students who passed his graduation course successfully with any discipline from any recognized educational board or university are eligible to apply for this course.
• On other hand, if the student passed any other equivalent degree like medicine, Law, and Engineering and Technology are also eligible to apply for the admission in this course.
M.G.University MBA Admission Procedure:
The university gives the opportunity to the best possible candidates to pursue this course through a common entrance test they conduct. The common entrance test will cover the questions from various subjects like –
• General Science
• General Knowledge
• Current Affairs
A merit list of the students is prepared after the conduction of the entrance test. During the preparation of the merit list, students’ performances in both entrance test and graduation examinations are kept in mind. The students are given the opportunity of admission after an interview round. You can check the university website for more details.
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
Kottayam Pin Code: 686560
Phone Number: 0481–2731038
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education MBA Admission 2017
MANUU or the Maulana Azad National Urdu University of Hyderabad is one of the very few universities in India that provides education in the medium of instruction Urdu. This university saw its inception in the year of 1998. Currently it is recognized by the University Grants Commission and certified by NAAC with the gradation of “A”. The distance education unit of this university started their operation since 2005, and they follow a strict method of screening to provide the opportunity of education to the best possible candidates. This university offers a distance MBA course, but it should be noted that the number of seats are limited for this course.
MANUU Distance Education MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Followings are the important facts about the eligibility needed for a student to apply for this course –
• Firstly, the candidate applying for this course must have an Indian citizenship and the identity proof needs to be shown during the admission.
• Secondly, the candidate should pass his/her graduation or 10+2+3 course successfully from either this university or any other recognized board of education.
• Thirdly, the student should have scored minimum 50% of the aggregate marks to apply for this course.
• Fourthly, like any other recognized university SC/ST candidates can apply with the minimum 45% of the aggregate marks.
MANUU Distance Education MBA Admission procedure:
While it is important to do well during your Graduation course to get an admission for this course, you need to perform well during the entrance test for this course conducted by this university. As I mentioned earlier, as the number of seats is limited for this course, the competition in this course is quite stiff. You can apply for this test online. For more details about this entrance test and the important dates related to this course check the official website of this university – www.manuu.ac.in
Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)
Address: Urdu University Road,
Andhra Pradesh Pin Code: 500032
Phone Number: 040-23006612
Karnataka State Open University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Karnataka State Open University Distance Education MBA Admission
Karnataka state Open University or KSOU is considered as one of the best results of the initiatives taken by the Government of Karnataka in motive to provide the quality education to the needy students at an affordable course fee. On that vision, this university saw its inception on the 1st June, 1996 and now this university has more than 100 thousand students pursuing various undergraduate, diploma, postgraduate and doctoral courses all around the country. This university has its headquarters at the historic city of Mysore and the distance MBA course provided by this university is among the bests.
KSOU Distance Education MBA Eligibility Criteria:
The main eligibility criteria to apply for the distance MBA course from this university are following –
• The student applying for this course need to secure at least 50% of the aggregate marks during his Bachelors Degree course (10+2+3) or Masters Degree Course.
• It should be noted that there is no bar for the disciplines, the candidate pursued during his graduation or post-graduation course.
• The candidates even with the professional degree certificates in the disciplines like Law, Agriculture, medicine, or Engineering and Technology are also eligible to apply for this course.
• Candidates from SC/ST categories will enjoy the relaxation in the criteria as per the government rules.
KSOU Distance Education MBA Admission Procedure:
The candidates applying for the distance education course from this university will undergo the common entrance test conducted by the university itself. The minimum cut-off marks for this common entrance test is 35%. You can check the syllabus of this common entrance test on the official website of KSOU. This university allows the online application of the common entrance test through the website – http://www.ksouonline.com. Lastly, it should be noted that you need to produce all the necessary documents and proofs during the time of admission.
Address: 14th Cross, 2nd Stage,
Karnataka Pin Code: 570006
Phone Number: 095 91 106743
Himachal Pradesh University (ICDEOL) Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Himachal Pradesh University (ICDEOL) Distance Education MBA Admission
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) of ICDEOL is providing the opportunity of higher education for the students in India since 1970. It has its main Campus at the picturesque city of Shimla and runs total 28 departments, which include various streams of science, humanities, commerce, and management. This university has started its distance education cell and it serving the purposes for the students of Himachal and around. In fact the distance education cell of Himachal Pradesh University is currently renamed as the International center for Distance educational and Open Learning or ICDEOL.
HPU ICDEOL MBA Eligibility Criteria:
There are provisions for both the students of Indian and foreign universities to pursue the distance MBA courses from Himachal Pradesh University or ICDEOL. These are the main features of eligibility criteria of distance MBA courses in HPU –
• Firstly, if the student passed the bachelor degree course from an Indian university, it should be a recognized one by University Grants Commission.
• The student must score more than 50% marks in his entire educational career of 10+2+3.
• If the student obtains a graduation degree from a foreign university, it should be a recognized one by HPU
HPU ICDEOL MBA Admission Procedure:
Followings are the main features of the admission and admission procedures for this course –
• There are total 200 seats allotted for this course.
• Out of 200 seats, 120 seats are allotted for the students of SC/ST and PH category.
• An entrance examination is conducted by the university to select the best candidates for this course.
• A merit list is prepared after the entrance test, on which the best students are offered an admission for this course.
• You can enroll yourself by visiting the official website of university after meeting the eligibility criteria.
• The official website is – http://www.icdeolhpu.org.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU)
Address: Boileauganj to Summer Hill,
Summer Hill, Shimla, HP 171005
Phone Number: 0177-2830912
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education MBA Admission, Fees, Application form Eligibility Criteria 2017-2018
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education MBA Admission
ANU or Acharya Nagarjuna University is one of the most prominent universities of Andhra Pradesh and it was established in 1976. During its genesis, it started with 10 post graduate courses only. But now, it fulfills the requirement of the students with 49 post graduate courses offered for the students across the country. Moreover, this university now has more than 450 colleges under its affiliation and the study centers of this university are found almost in every corner of India. Affordability is the most important cause for the popularity of Distance MBA course in this university.
ANU Distance Education MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have a Bachelors degree (10+2+3 format) from a recognized university or educational board can apply for the distance MBA course from Acharya Nagarjuna University. It should be noted that no minimum marks criteria are imposed on the qualification of application. In fact, candidates with the degrees in various professional degree courses like MBBS, Law, Engineering and Technology, and Architecture are also eligible to apply for this course. But the student applying for this course must have Mathematics in the subject combination during his intermediate academic career (or 10+2). Lastly, it should be mentioned that the student should have an Indian citizenship.
ANU Distance Education MBA Admission Procedure:
The university conducts an entrance test, which an eligible candidate should appear before getting an opportunity to pursue the distance MBA course from this University. Apart from the Entrance Test conducted by this university, they grant admission for the successful candidates in the Integrated Common Entrance Test. In both the cases, successful candidates are asked to appear in front of the interview board. You can apply for the entrance test online via the official website of this university, which is www.anucde.info. There, you will find more information about the university and course detail too.
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur,
Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code: 522510
Phone Number: 0863-2346114